Okay, this is a really depressing poem I wrote when I was bored. I needed something to do. I was hoping to just get a little feedback on how you think it's going... I don't really expect anyone to read this. Please don't judge me through this poem but if you do, I probably won't really care.
~~~~
A hurting heart
And dreadful wishes
A broken love
And deathly kisses
Take my hand
And pull me away
And help me keep
Happy thoughts at bay
Darkened whispers
Cover screams
Demonic rumors
Murder my dreams
I thought you said
We'd be together
Holding hands
With each over forever
As you walk
Away from me
You might not hear
My begging plea
You walk away
And leave me alone
Hurting me like
A cut to the bone
Tears stream down
My cold blank face
My heart is now
In an icey case
Push me down
And hold me there
This pain is more
Then I can bare
Down on my knees
Now covered in mud
I dropped my knife
Now covered in blood
A pulsing bruise
A brand new scar
It hurts so much
When you're so far
Painful wounds
From things you said
Watch my blood
As it stains my bed
I now know I
Was a toy to be used
So hear I lay
Lonely and abused
Thursday, December 4, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment