I chose this video because it shows a sweet side of love and then death afterwards from it. This reminded me so much of Romeo and Juliet because they died for eachother, because they love eachother, or at least think they do. I guess death and love go hand in hand...
Thursday, March 26, 2009
Video post 1d
Considering I did not really have enough time to make the video I want to, which is a music video (I still plan on making the video! I just won't have time to put it up by monday, because I need to use iMovie...). I decided to use this video instead!
This video is very morbid, because it IS the Happy Tree Friends. There is blood, and death, and screaming... And many other gruesome things but I found it somewhat relivant.
I chose this video because it shows a sweet side of love and then death afterwards from it. This reminded me so much of Romeo and Juliet because they died for eachother, because they love eachother, or at least think they do. I guess death and love go hand in hand...
I chose this video because it shows a sweet side of love and then death afterwards from it. This reminded me so much of Romeo and Juliet because they died for eachother, because they love eachother, or at least think they do. I guess death and love go hand in hand...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Happy Tree friends. I love themmmm they are amazing. they make everything better<3333
Post a Comment